Saturday, December 17, 2005

Date With Density Part 2

I got what I deserved for reopening the can of worms. Of course she SMS me and stated that she was not able to make it she didn't have enough money to go out. I said like the chump I am - don't worry about money I will pay. I got no reply.
The following day came and I had spoken to a friend who knows her and she had actually been bad mouthing me about one thing and another - nothing I will mention here or aloud. Rather a immature thing to even speak about really. I was really livid that she, who espoused maturity and straightforwardness, would even say such things at all. Luckily, this friend she spoke to knows me well and defended me quite assertively and put her back in her box.
Needless to add, when she SMS me I wrote back I was busy. In fact that I will be busy any time she calls and far too busy to ever answer any call she makes to me. I think that gets the message across.
No more sprained thumb for Obi.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

  • The Latest!
  • The Obi Has Landed!